Thanks For The Marching Orders

Our week in Arizona is done. Spent much of the week hiking near beautiful Sedona -- and eating enough to more than make up for the increased exercise.

Off-camera flash took the week off in favor of ultra-minimal gear, family snapshots and trying my hand at some stitched wide-angle panoramas.

Still working on getting the sky smoothed out. My efforts at fixing the tonal banding gave me some serious artifacts on the first go-round.

Today, we are heading back to the East Coast to get back to work and reacquaint ourselves with humidity. I'll be back to a more normal posting and comment moderation schedule on Monday. Thanks for your patience this past week.

And again, thanks for the questions and suggestions you sent in. I will be paying close attention to them in the coming weeks.

-30-

0 comments:

Post a Comment