Phoenix, AZ Seminars: Registration Opens This Sunday

Registration for the March 15th-16th lighting seminars for Phoenix, AZ, opens this Sunday at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time.

I originally hoped to be making the I-10 desert drive to open an additional LA date for this trip, but time constraints have me too hemmed in to do so. It is spring break, and we are coming out as a family to visit the Southwest. (I still hope to get to LA sometime later this year, but have no solid plans yet.)

Please note that all of the previous seminars have sold out, some within just a few minutes. And I never know how fast they are going to go. If you want to pre-read the typical seminar setup, along with reviews of past seminars, see the sign-up post for next week's Orlando seminars.

-30-

0 comments:

Post a Comment