That Does It. I'm Moving to Seattle.


Seattle is now officially the Center of the Universe for crowd-sourced, peer-to-peer lighting education.

They are having classes. They have adopted an A-list pro shooter. And now they have invaded a parking garage (great idea) for their latest in a seres of regular meetups. It's like grunge music in the early 90's, except with speedlights.

No kidding, if I were 25 years old and wanted to learn to shoot better, I'd move there in a heartbeat. In fact, I am ready to go there now. And while I am thinking about it, how did you snag a garage? Just show up or what?

All you guys have to do is convince the Missus, and I am there.

UPDATE: This is apparently the fourth time they have descended on this garage. Take a look at some of the results.

-30-

0 comments:

Post a Comment