We Eat. They Pick Up the Check

Each month I pause to thank the previous month's advertisers and partners. But this month is a little bit special.

As you guys know, as of June 30th I took the leap and started doing this as my full-time job (er, not that you guys are work or anything.) And I absolutely could not have done it without the folks who are paying the freight. If you value the info you get here, I hope that you will consider sending them your business.

Many thanks to long-timers MPEX, Photoshelter and Zenfolio. And welcome to 123di.com and certainly to Kingston, who hooked us up with the great flash card deals.

And most of all, thanks to you guys for reading.

If you want to learn more about being an advertiser on the site, (or on my forehead, or whatever) you can find out just how cheap I am here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment