Seattle Seminar Registration Opens

UPDATE: Both workshops have filled. For info on the wait list, please see this message in the Seattle Discussion thread.

Thanks,
DH

___________________________________

Registration links for the August 18th and 19th Seattle seminars are at the bottom of this post. The location is the Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel and Conference Center, at 17620 International Boulevard, directly across from SeaTac International Airport.

These are one-day seminars, and will each cover the same material. So you would register for just one, not both. The price is $159.00.

I am setting up a Q and A discussion thread on Flickr here so as to avoid unnecessary clutter for the 99.9% of the site's readers who do not live anywhere near Seattle. Please use that thread for future discussion and questions. I will check it frequently over the next few days.

I will also be posting hotel, restaurant info/links/etc., there momentarily. Locals are encouraged to share info with out-of-towners.

The seminar will follow both the format and course material from the May sessions in London. (Click here for more info.) We'll check in and set up from 9:00 - 9:30 in the morning. Then we'll go until ~12:30, at which time we will break for lunch (on your own) for an hour. There is a restaurant on site and a few others within an easy walk.

The afternoon sessions will go to ~5:30. Maybe a bit later if I have any voice and/or brain cells left. And I hope you'll join me in the hotel bar in later in the evening (times to be determined) for more in-depth discussion of lights. Also darks, ambers, pilsners and the like.

Should you register and later need to change your plans, full refunds will be available until August 10th. After that, I would ask that you simply message me and we'll work together to try to get your seat transferred to someone on the waiting list, should we have one. My highly experienced staff of one (including myself) will do whatever we can to work things out.

I have every intention of being in Seattle on 8/18 and 8/19. The meeting rooms, my hotel room and my flight have been purchased. But if I get, say, hit by a train and I am not able to be in Seattle, refunds will be automatically given. But they will be limited to the purchase price.

I have no way to limit the number of seats via PayPal. So I will be monitoring the progress throughout the morning. As we near filing up, (if we do) I will close out registration and move to a wait list format on the Flickr thread. We will work down that list, in order, to fill the last few seats to avoid overbooking. Any overflow/additional sign-up info will be kept as a waiting list.

(In London, we had several people on the wait list eventually get seats. Things happen, and peoples' plans change.)

The links below will take you to a PayPal site. You do not need to have a PayPal account to register. Upon successful registration, you'll be returned to this site, and an email receipt will be sent to both your email and mine. You should bring this email to the seminar as your receipt. (I will also have a master list.)

Please be sure to click on the correct date that you would like to attend.

Thanks for coming, and I very much look forward to seeing you in Seattle.

_________________________________________

Sign up for Saturday, August 18th

Sign up for Sunday, August 19th

Both seminars have filled. Wait list info is here, in the Seattle discussion thread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment