Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Strobist

Whether you observe Christmas or a different holiday, please accept my best wishes for a happy holiday and a healthy New Year. Don't look for any new posts until the day after Christmas, as I will be spending Sunday and Monday enjoying time with my family.

My two kids are practically vibrating around the house in anticipation of Santa. My youngest will be very happy to see Christmas get here, and with it a long-awaited end to the added pressure to be good.

Speaking of presents, I offer the following suggestion: Save some of those pieces of white styrofoam that hold the toys and electronic gizmos safely suspended in their boxes. There is a very cool little DIY lighting project coming on Tuesday which will make good use of that stuff.

If your house is like ours, I am sure there will be plenty of styrofoam lying around by midmorning or so.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
_____________________________________

Related Link: How to Shoot Better Christmas photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment