Home » Unlabelled » Your Gratuitous Pool Boy Awaits
Yes, I know that 94% of the people who read this site are male. But that does not mean I am not looking out for the other six percent. Or, [6%+(94%/10)-(6%/10)] if you want to get really mathematical about it.
To that end I offer this BTS video of a Harper's Bazaar shoot by Melissa Rodwell, whom I met last March in Dubai. There's actually some lighting stuff wedged in, so you can call it educational.
Melissa gets a little more into the overpowering-the-sun stuff and shows all of the final images in her blog post. But the blog itself is mostly about the vagaries of fashion photography, a world that is obviously completely foreign to me.
At least until my 17 pairs of cargo shorts come into style.