I'm at Scott's House Today

You know how when you were a kid, sometimes you'd head over to a friend's house to play -- and their place would be way nicer than yours?

You know, like maybe they had a pool and a trampoline and indoor plumbing and everything?

Today, I got invited to do a guest post on Scott Kelby's blog. You know, that Scott Kelby. Mr. Entire Photoshop Industry.

So, Scott's house would have, say, a helicopter pad. And maybe a gift shop on the lower level. The guy could buy and sell me ten times over.

(Okay maybe you could buy me, Kelby. But you'd have a tough time selling me, pal.)

Anyway, you don't turn down an invite like that. And he said I could write about anything I wanted. So I wrote about sports photography, and a game called "First Frame." If you're up for it, you can see it here.

-30-

0 comments:

Post a Comment