Reader Question: Where's the Content?

Reader Adam McAnaney was left feeling both used and confused after the Wired BTS post earlier today. So much so, that he fired back the following question:

I have a sincere question. I know this is going to sound like I'm being a smart-aleck or a pain in the *ss, but I am being sincere. My question is:

What were we supposed to get out of that post or the pictures? There just didn't seem to be any worthwhile content in either. I assume there is something in those pictures that I'm just not getting. To me it just seemed like a random statement that "Hey, we just shot some pictures of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. Isn't that cool?", coupled with a couple of boring and random shots from the shoot to prove that yes, indeed, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were there.

Signed,
Confused

Yer honor, the defense will approach the bench after the jump. Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment