Save the Date for London: May 12th and 13th

Just a brief note to reserve the date if you are interested in attending a London lighting seminar.

I have blocked off the time to get over to the UK and will be doing two, all-day seminars: One on Saturday and one on Sunday. I was originally looking at the summer, but scheduling conflicts prohibited.

I very much appreciate the feedback you offered on the Flickr thread. Among other things, I will be repeating the Saturday seminar on Sunday in response to the requests of the wedding shooters who tend to be booked on Saturdays.

I am looking forward to meeting many of you and hopefully experiencing one (or two, or three) of your famous pubs in the evenings surrounding the seminars.

More info (and more coming) on the London Workshop Flickr thread. Please use the workshop thread as opposed to the previous "British Strobists Introduce Yourself" thread to avoid confusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment