Paris Seminar Update

If you are attending the Paris 10/27 workshop, please make the jump for the latest info. If not, save yourself a click.
_____________________________

The Paris seminar has sold out. And, I am happy to report, it did so at a pace that allowed everyone who wanted to come plenty of chance to sign up. Perfect.

The sold-out status allows me the ability to have the maximum flexibility on the refund deadlines. I am well aware of the fact that life happens, and sometimes it is not always within our control. And I do allow for that in the scheduling process.

If circumstances prevent you from coming on the 27th, please make every effort to email be before the end of the day on Oct. 18th to secure a full refund, no questions asked.

If you were not to find out until after the 18th that you would not be able to attend, you have two options: I will make a 50% refund between Oct 18th and Oct 24th, or you may choose to dispose of your own ticket at any point after the 18th.

I would only ask that you not charge more than you paid. That would totally go against the vibe of the whole site. If you have problems, please email me and we can work something out.

As before, please direct all questions and discussion to the Paris seminar thread on Flickr.

Finally, I am happy to see so many familiar names on the roster. I am very much looking forward to seeing all of you.

-DH

0 comments:

Post a Comment