First Look: Gadget Infinity V2 Remotes

I just received a review set of the new (V2) version of the $29.95 Gadget Infinity remotes. I've been playing around with them a little, and they seem to work pretty well.

Consider them a relatively painless way to dip your toe in the world of RF remotes. They have a pretty high trigger percentage - but not 100%. Bearing in mind that they also cost a tad less than the Pocket Wizards, they're not too shabby. I will be giving them a more thorough test and reporting on it in the not-too-distant future.

I'll have them with me at the London Seminars next weekend if you are attending. Feel free to check them out in person and test them with your gear. (So bring a camera and your usual flash if you like.)

Speaking of London, I'm leaving on Monday and definitely looking forward to a few days of R&R. My plan is to walk in the city for 12 hours a day and eat myself silly.

I have been putting together some cool stuff to post while I am playing hookie. Four days, and counting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment